Friday, July 6, 2012

Charmane

Dear Mr. President,

       The year 2010 they elect you as the president of the Philippines.Then you won as the president.You defeated all the elective president on that year.You won as the president because many people trusted you so much and believing you in all your works and promises.We know that you look like your parent who was died this past years that she serve the country well and many people amazed with her bravery.
        Mr. President I just want to say that Thank you for serving us or the country very well.I hope you will continue your good work.I hope you will do all your promises you've made and told to all people who watched you.
        Thank you for serving this country Sir ! Continue your good work and God may guide you always.Mr. President serve this country very well and do good always as your mother did.

No comments:

Post a Comment