Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Year,New Me


As we all know NEW YEAR will be all new.New life, New friend, New love life  and etc.Everything will be all NEW.To define it easier NEW YEAR is a NEW BEGINNING. To start new and to forget the past and to look beyond future.

NEW YEAR,NEW ME ? Maybe, i think so it can be.I know some of us did this. Not only me,not only you but some.There is no wrong when we change.What important is we are we and we love our self just the way we use to be.Me ? I want to change because I want to be better. I want to become nice to someone and to be good for everyone.I want to modify my behavior. The way I treat people so bad.I want to lessen my pride.Because I want that this pride will never ruin me again.Because I'm afraid to lose something or someone again.

This are the things I'm trying to change. and still now I'm trying cause I know there is no bad in trying. What important is at least I try even if it is difficult.I'm still trying.Because at the end there's a big surprise and you know what's that surprise? Then that's the result of what you did. 

Now I think I've done something. I change something. and that something makes me better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment